2. Marketing Madness Conference
3. Women's Success Summit
4. All Access Sales Summit
Amy Walker Consulting works with small business owners and entrepreneurs to help them create sustained organic lead generation and build their sales systems and sales team. They have been hosting online conferences since 2012 and bring around 3000 leads every year through the online conferencing model.
Amy Walker is an executive business coach, professional speaker, author, and CEO of Amy Walker Consulting. She is gifted with understanding people and how to get them to shift, increase productivity, and utilize their talents to complete company objectives. That skill set shows up in her leadership strategies, sales scripts, and marketing campaigns.
Amy has coached thousands of business owners and specializes in helping them make the jump from a 6-figure business to a 7-figure organization. She has over 18 years of experience in sales, marketing, and leadership.
Amy Walker Consulting works with clients on marketing, sales, growth strategies, scalability plans, systems, and leadership to build a strong foundation for the business to grow.
About the Events
Amy Walker Consulting’s key objective to hosting online events is lead generation. The pandemic affected them but not extensively because they were already doing virtual events since 2012. It wasn’t a huge overhaul, but just a shift.
Amy says, “Ever since the pandemic hit us, we found that it was easier than ever to get a registration but harder than ever to get and keep an attendee.”
Challenge: Finding an all-in-one platform to connect through LinkedIn to manage registrations
With a myriad of online events, people today are seeking connections more than the abundance of information. Airmeet was an all-in-one platform that offered a convenient solution through the following features-
- Registration: Registration and lead generation through LinkedIn events proved very lucrative. Amy said, “We are doing a lot of LinkedIn events, and we get a lot of registrations through those events. There are RSVPs to LinkedIn events that promote the Airmeet event. Some of the attendees register for the event in time. But some don’t, so we go back to them on the day of the event, greet them, and share the link to the event. Through this link, they would still require you to register, and we garner the contact information. It’s quite a handy and helpful feature.”
- Branding: Amy categorically mentioned, “Airmeet allowed branding and customizing the event in a much cooler way. It works better than Zoom meetings, with a visual wow.”
Challenge: Increased and fruitful attendee engagement and retention during and after the event.
Amy Walker said, “With a plethora of online conferences, everyone is registering for everything, but they are not committed to showing up and being there. I felt that people were getting tired sitting and listening all day, and I wanted them to feel more like a participant, offer them an experience of a live event where they would get time to talk to people, to mix and mingle, to network and create connections. That’s one of the reasons why we shifted to Airmeet.
Through Airmeet, I wanted to get more retention and wanted people to show up more. I wanted to host events where people walk out with not just valuable content but also valuable connections like they would in a live event.”
Amy mentioned, “Airmeet is an online event platform like Zoom, but it allows you to run your event more like a live event so it’s more interactive.” Amy wanted the attendees to connect and network with other fellows during the event and post the event to meet their networking goals. With more networking opportunities, the user experience got further improved with
- Social Lounge: Amy was delighted with the arrangement of tables in the social lounge. They managed to convert many leads post-event. She said, “Social lounge time and table networking created conversations and brought attendees close. Those who connected at the lounge were a lot more likely to convert because they could create a personal connection at the event. This was a really interesting feature to achieve networking objectives”.
- Speed Networking: Amy revered the speed networking feature as it gave a feel of a physical connection. This allowed the event participants to meet one-on-one with other participants in the event quickly.
- Emojis: Emojis proved to be a great way of participating for attendees.
- Chat: The chatbox allowed interactions and discussions on relevant topics.
- Poll:Polls were an engaging experience for attendees and a prodigious way for organizers to gain information.
- Support lounge: Amy said, “The Airmeet’s support lounge was very responsive. We required a lot of troubleshooting in the first event. The support team was very quick and helpful.”
- Analytics: Amy found the Analytics report to be a reflection of the event. The analytics data showed how many people attended each session, how many sessions they stayed for, how much engagement was created, etc. The report suggested what they were hoping for would work, worked or not?
Hosting events at Airmeet improved their event performance in the following ways:
- Improved Lead Generation: Amy mentioned, “We were hosting one big event every quarter in 2020 with 24 partners. Those interview-based events were great for registration but not so effective for attendee retention and participation.
This year in 2021, we focused on small intimate monthly events with deeper level connections. With 6-8 different partners per event, we are generating between 200-500 leads per month.”
- Improved Engagement: For the previous full-day events, attendees would leave the event in just a quarter of the day, but now most audiences stayed for at least half the day.
- Improved attendance: The number of registrations that converted to attendees increased from 15% to 25%.
- Attendees’ positive feedback: Amy informed, “Attendees liked the engagement features and how they could connect with people. They liked the layout and cool design, and overall there was positive feedback.
Amy Walker Consulting hosted five successful virtual events with larger participation and greater audience interaction. They are planning more events leveraging Airmeet’s interactive features to create more outstanding events.
Book a demo to learn how you, too, can host a productive virtual event through Airmeet.