We’re very excited about this year’s list of digital marketing webinars. Here’s why:
- An entirely new notion, “Event-led growth” is sprouting, and these on-demand/live webinars are all about that.
- Experts at Hootsuite, Elementor, Semrush, G2, and Search Engine Journal share strategies and expert tips to help you get the most out of your digital marketing efforts.
- These digital marketing webinars bring the insights from the brightest marketing teams that fit together like puzzle pieces to answer a bigger question—what’s working in 2023?
- There’s a webinar for every category in the list, including SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media marketing, and more.
So let’s get this show on the road!
Brand and Marketing Webinars to Elevate Your 2023 Strategy
1) Driving High-Value Deals Through ABM, Sales, and Events
The success of your ABM strategy relies completely on alignment between sales and marketing. Events can take it up a notch with personalization and bringing in rich purchase and intent data along with them.
In this marketing webinar. Catch marketing experts share the exact formula to integrate events to level up your ABM strategy.
Join live on Thursday, April 27th, at 12 pm ET and 9 am PT.
2) Position Your Brand to Drive Business Outcomes – Gartner
Economics challenges are no match for brand leaders determined to meet their goals. This is the time to take a step back, rethink, re-calibrate, and double down on brand strategies that are meant to work in this economic downturn.
Register for this digital marketing webinar to catch brand leaders and experts for an insightful session on discovering brand positioning strategies to drive revenue and boost ROI.
March 20, 2023
3) Customer Advocacy & Growth on G2 (On-Demand)
G2 is like the yelp of SaaS. With real customer reviews and in-depth analysis of the capabilities of a platform, decision-makers and buyers across the globe consider G2 ratings and reviews while making a purchase.
Thus, a healthy and impressive presence in G2 should be one of the key objectives in your brand and marketing strategy.
In this brand and marketing webinar, you learn how to best drive customer advocacy via G2 reviews and bump up the ratings and secrets to generate reviews that’ll positively influence your buyers’ journeys. You’ll also learn what to track, measure, and how to best amplify the voice of your customers to drive revenue for you.
4) Brands Dismantled: Rebranding with brand tracking (On-demand)
In the marketing webinar, Catch Morgan Molnar, head of product marketing at Momentive(formerly SurveyMonkey), pulls a few pages out of her playbook on using brand tracking research to successfully navigate through the rebranding process.
5) Growth Across Borders: How not to be a naive tourist
Expanding your business into new markets is like exploring uncharted territories. You need to have a clear understanding of the landscape, culture and potential risks before you can chart a successful formula. Your go-to-market (GTM) strategy needs to be carefully crafted to fit each region’s unique characteristics.
Learn from seasoned professionals who have successfully charted these territories before and snag practical advice on how to tailor your GTM strategy for each region in the marketing webinar.
Master the Art of Digital Marketing with these Digital Marketing Webinars
Now that we have gone through the list of marketing webinars to understand the overall marketing landscape let’s double down on mastering the art of digital marketing with these webinars.
6) Your Digital Marketing Trends For 2023 (On-demand)
In this digital marketing webinar, you get insights and actionable tips on how to re-configure your 2023 marketing strategy for channels like SEO, Social Media, and Google Ads. The webinar also walks you through strategies to leverage generative AI to scale up and win your marketing efforts in 2023.
- Clark Boyd (Digital Marketing, and Digital Transformation Consultant)
- Cathal Melinn (Digital Strategist, Data Analyst and the Founder of Digital Basics)
- Alison Battisby (Social Media Consultant, and the Founder of Avocado Social)
- Matthew Santos (VP, Products & Strategy, Neil Patel Accel)
7) Unifying the Event Content and Calendar
Unlock the next level of growth for your business by unifying the content, marketing, and event calendars and making them work in tandem.
Register for this digital marketing webinar to catch Todd Clouser, Will Aitken, and Nick Bennett on 30th March 2022 for an insightful session on maximizing ROI and engagement throughout the customer journey by interweaving your revenue channels.
8) What Does ChatGPT Really Mean For Marketers?
This one is going to be interesting. ChatGPT could be a game-changer in the world of marketing, shaking up traditional advertising methods and leaving competitors scrambling to keep up. Its ability to generate highly personalized content that engages customers in a natural and conversational way is a secret weapon that savvy marketers are starting to leverage for their own benefit.
Let’s get to speed with what experts think about the possible effects of ChatGPT on SEO, marketing, and more.
9) How to Maximize and Promote Webinars as Part of your Marketing Plan
Do you think webinars need a space in your marketing calendar? Well, in this webinar, Hannah Scherer will dive deep into the benefits and undiscovered facets of live and recorded webinars that can help build strong relationships with your customers and move prospects down the funnel.
10) 5 Steps to Take Personalization from Ideas to Action and Increase Your Content ROI
Personalization has historically given better results and ROI when it comes to elevating brand experiences and improving customer loyalty. But how do you go from an idea to execution?
Allow Robert Rose and Julia Gebhart to walk you through case studies and ideas for brands of all sizes in this digital marketing webinar.
Key takeaways from the webinar
- Five actional tips and steps to get started with personalization
- Tips for adopting an agile approach to curate content that strikes a chord with your customers
- How to supercharge content personalization for better digital outcomes
- The ROI of personalization and its impact on your business
Sign up for the webinar
11) Achieve Page one ranking in weeks
Remove the guesswork from your SEO and achieve page-one rankings with actionable tips and strategies discussed in this digital marketing webinar.
- How to choose a pillar page topic, and exactly how to build the content for it.
- A proven pillar strategy that brings results and ranking fast
- How to bring explosive organic growth in weeks
Register for this digital marketing webinar here
12) Social Trends 2023: Unboxing the Future of Social
“Go where the puck is going.” But where would it go is the question.
Predicting what will and won’t work for social media has bugged even veteran marketers. In this digital marketing webinar, Hootsuite is here with data-backed knowledge to predict what can go right and what can go wrong.
Catch their social media experts breaking down some advanced insights and results from their numerous experiments in this digital marketing webinar.
Speakers for the webinar
Kosta prodanovic, Seniors Copywriter, Hootsuite
- How can creators open up new pathways for business growth for your small business?
- What do bosses expect from social media marketing during the crunch time of marketing budgets?
- How to build differentiated and unique content strategies
- How to tune your strategy for bigger results
Watch this digital marketing webinar here
13) How A Customer Journey Influences Your Content Strategy
Fixing the content gaps in your strategy can be the key to driving more conversions and moving more prospects down the funnel.
Mapping your content strategy to your customer journey is a good start.
Join this webinar to learn the recipe for creating valuable content for every stage in your buyers’ journey.
- Wayne Cichanski VP, Search & Site Experience, iQuanti
- Jill Perlberg VP, Head of Content Strategy & Client Experience Marketing, Northwestern Mutual Host Heather
- Campbell Heather Campbell, Director of Marketing, Search Engine Journal
Register for the webinar here
14) Paid search tactics for brand dominance in 2023
Utilizing your brand is an efficient and lucrative approach. Customers who search for products by a brand name are closer to making a purchase than those who don’t, which is often disregarded. Maximizing your brand presence in paid search can result in a considerably reduced sales cycle.
In this digital marketing webinar, you’ll learn tactics to protect your brand in the competitive space of search and Google Ads.
Watch it here
15) Event-led growth summit (On-demand)
Category: Event marketing
Weird things might happen this year: Uncontested search results will become a thing of the past—thanks to AI copywriters, three-fourths of engagement-driven campaigns can fail, and CPLs and CPAs will shoot through the roof.
There’s good news too: Delivering exceptional customer experiences and virtual events may work excellently – that’s where 37% of the marketers are placing their bets this year.
However, there’s more to event marketing than simply hosting one-off events. There’s a secret sauce, a formula to keep your pipelines stuffed, and your brand name on top of minds. The profs are calling it “Event-led growth.”
- Mark Killens, CMO, Airmeet
- Rand Fishkin, Cofounder, SparkToro
- Aleksandra Panyukhina, B2B and event marketing leader
16) Intent-driven ABM secrets revealed for 2022 — by G2 (On-demand)
Webinar category: Performance marketing | Conversion rate optimization
What’s better than a marketing leader spilling their beans and secret conversion optimization tactics? Having three marketing think tanks to reveal their secret sauce.
This webinar on intent-driven ABM conversions is undoubtedly one of the most useful digital marketing webinars for performance marketers.
Catch marketing heads from G2, Demandbase, and Kibo talking about leveraging intent data at all stages of the ABM journey.
Your takeaways would be actionable insights to get a multifold gain in your late-stage conversions.
Who should attend this? CROs, senior marketing strategists, and anyone who wishes to be a successful marketer.
Who are the speakers for this insightful webinar?
- Amanda Malko, CMO, G2
- Jon Miller, CMO, Demandbase
- Justin Berger, Sr. Director Kibo
Watch this digital marketing webinar.
17) 9 unconventional ways to find content ideas (On-demand)
Category: Content marketing for 2022
Writer’s block is legit, period. It happens to even the best of us, and the more we write, the more we run out of ideas.
Sometimes we just sit down and stare at the screen for hours, or we skip from one resource to another searching for a thread to spin a new story.
Having said that, there is still a way to move around it. There are techniques, and tools in place to help you keep the ball rolling even during that block.
Watch this webinar here to discover nine awesome ways of finding ideas and supercharging your content marketing strategy.
Who are the speakers for this content marketing webinar?
- Louise Linehan, Senior Content Manager
- Elanor Parker, Digital Marketing Manager
Watch this free webinar.
18) How to harness first-party data in a cookieless future (on-demand)
Category: Performance marketing webinar, PPC webinars.
With cookies going away and numerous data protection compliances being set in place, advertisers are hit big-time!
What has changed recently?
- Google and Apple are tightening their grip over the data that web apps can access.
- Privacy regulations are tightening and clamping down on sensitive data collection.
- People are more aware and serious about their data.
How would this affect PPC and Performance marketers?
- Ineffective targeting
- Challenges with measurement and attribution
- Decreased reach, increased CPLs, and CPAs
What does this webinar mean for performance and PPC marketers?
As the name suggests, it teaches you how to work around these changes and leverage first-party data to reach your goals.
Speaker: Vishal Maru, Vice president, Digital Solutions at Iquanti
Watch/register for this digital marketing webinar.
19) Get more out of your traffic with conversion rate optimization (On-demand)
Category: Performance marketing webinars, PPC marketing webinars
Do you leave money on the table? If not, then this webinar is for you.
Getting traffic to your website is an expensive affair. However, that’s not the worst part. The worst is when you lose opportunities to leverage that traffic into something meaningful for your business.
Maybe you’re targeting the wrong people, maybe you’re offering a poor user experience. Whatever the reason may be, you can’t afford to run poorly optimized campaigns.
Learn how to improve the efficiency of your digital marketing campaigns with this webinar.
What will you learn?
- Persona mapping, beginning to layering for a/b testing
- Building tests that work
- Frameworks to turn your traffic into engaged customers
- Nava Hopkin
- Dan Hopkins
- Shelly Fagin
- Kurt Philip
Watch this free webinar.
20) Google MUM and the future of search in 2022 (On-demand)
Category: SEO/ Content marketing
Ever wondered how Google brings up accurate search results? It’s because of deep AI at work behind the scenes.
But why is it important for you? Advancements in this field can mean changes in your organic traffic and growth.
How would it impact SEO, organic traffic, and your content marketing strategy? That’s exactly what experts from Semrush discuss in this webinar. Catch search engine optimization specialists talk about the fate of search in 2022.
- Michael King
- Crystal Carter
- Erika Varagouli
Save your seats, or watch this digital marketing webinar on-demand.
21) The power of social commerce and shoppable posts (On-demand)
Category: Social media marketing strategy
Learn how you can leverage social media to set up social shops that generate sales. Alison from Avacadoy Social walks us through the nitty-gritty of it and a full range of tools like TikTok, Instagram, and more.
What’s more? There are bonus tips on how you can catalog your products for better UX, promote more visits, and gain traction for your posts.
Find ideas to create a new-age social media marketing strategy by optimizing your social shop to gain meaningful interactions with customers.
- Alison Batisby, Avacadoy Social
All hyped to watch this free webinar? Watch it here.
22) 10 Surprising things you can do with Google Ads — by CXL (On-demand)
Category: Performance marketing/PPC
It’s hard to imagine the fate of digital marketing without Google ads. The concept is simple, you tell Google what kind of product you sell, and what is your target audience, and your ads would start rolling.
But there’s more to it than just that—ensuring every dollar provides the maximum value.
Are you targeting the right persona, capturing the right demographics, and placing the right bidding strategy?
Well, learn to maximize the potential of your Google ads within this free webinar.
Speaker: Jonathan Dane, CEO, KlientBoost
23) Brands dismantled – how Microsoft used storytelling to elevate their brand (On-demand)
Category: Digital marketing webinars
Hosted by the revered name in marketing education—CXL, this digital marketing webinar series is unique.
It’s fascinating to take a peek inside the minds of people building and scaling multi-billion dollar brands through storytelling.
Meet Miri Rodriguez, the woman who propelled Microsoft’s growth with brand storytelling and bestselling author.
Tune in to see how she used storytelling to grow her brand.
Watch this marketing webinar.
24) Create your digital marketing plan (On-demand)
Category: Digital marketing webinars
It’s time to take 2021 marketing insights and use them to shape the digital marketing trends of 2022. This free webinar gives you insight into Google’s core web vitals and also helps you understand the future of marketing. It also discusses some strategies for personalized experiences, making the webinar a must-watch before the new year starts.
P.S. It’s a must-watch for an agency and a small business owner.
25) Panel discussion: Optimize your marketing machine
Gartner hosts this virtual event. The discussions will be around how marketers can conquer agile work management and build strategic connections for their brand purpose and social impact. This complimentary panel discussion answers all key questions about how you can optimize your marketing team.
Watch this digital marketing webinar by Gartner.
26) The 9-step guide to writing landing page copy that converts (On-demand)
Do we mention features, or do we write more benefits? Do we call out our audience? Keep the tone cool or professional? Urgghh…! Conversion copywriting is more science than art. Art is more about you, but conversion copywriting starts with your customer, and discovering what they want is science.
There’s a lot of research involved to figure out what your customers want to hear.
Catch Henneke Duistermaat revealing her copywriting process to build a copy that moves.
Watch this webinar.
27) Optimize demand generation marketing mix for Tech and service providers (On-demand)
If you are a chief strategy advisor, demand generation director, or a general manager in marketing, you’d want to choose the most efficient ways to build omnichannel marketing strategies.
Use Gartner’s information from this on-demand webinar to understand which of your marketing channels generate the highest number of qualified leads. The webinar also helps you develop a plan based on demand generation strategies that cut through the noise and engage buyers even amid disruption.
Watch this webinar.
28) Email marketing — building a blueprint (On-demand)
Category: Email marketing
The first email that was sent in 1978 made around 13 million USD in profit. Fast-forwarding to now, email marketing is still up and going strong.
According to a study, email marketing is still around 40% more effective than social media ads.
However, as is the case with everything else, it’s tough to cut through the noise. So you need the right frameworks, and the right blueprint to tailor your email marketing strategy for success.
Catch Ignite Visibility’s CEO, John Lincoln, and other experts dismantle their strategy for you in this webinar.
Topics discussed in this email marketing webinar:
- The power of email
- On-site email acquisition
- Welcome and nurture emails
Watch this webinar.
29) Making a case for SEO (On-demand)
Category: SEO webinars for 2022
This webinar is part of Brightedge’s digital marketing webinar series, now available on-demand on its website. As you work to master creation for SEO, this webinar also shares advice on how to capture, measure, and share SEO results and insights with key stakeholders.
This entry into the Digital Marketing Strategy Webinar Series aims to help you accelerate collaboration and success in your digital marketing efforts.
What’s more? You also get to learn some low-effort tactics that you can start implementing right away.
30) How to get B2B leads using social media ads (On-demand)
Category: Social Media Marketing
At the heart of this Exposure Ninja webinar are key recommendations on how to increase your B2B leads using social media. PPC specialist, Veronika Bonovska takes you through the journey to building excellent campaigns that rope in high-quality leads for your business via social media.
You will also be given some digital marketing tactics that can bring major sales by optimizing your website.
Watch this webinar here.
Bonus list of digital marketing webinars
Digital marketing webinars by Meta
- How can I manage scale by maintaining cost-efficiency? Watch it here
- How can I understand which bid type is most suitable to drive desired business outcomes?
These upcoming webinars would be a must-watch for performance marketers and PPC marketers.
Marketing Webinars by Gartner in July
- Best of Marketing Symposium: Strategies, Digital Experiences and Brand Health — Register here
- Drive Growth With Better Customer Journey Orchestration—Register here
Digital Marketing webinars by Ignite Visibility
- Find PPC Webinar
- Register for their Social Media webinar
- Register for their Digital PR webinar
Events by DigiMarcon
- DigiMarcon virtual event in the EMEA region – Register here
- DigiMarcon in Asia Pacific regio
Related answers and FAQ for the curious minds
As a part of their marketing strategy, companies host webinars to garner more exposure from their target audience. This way, they can build trust and authority, and engage with their audience.
In short, you get knowledge, and the opportunity to network, while they get high intent leads and exposure.
This query can have two meanings. One, they are webinars on the topic of marketing.
The second revolves around webinars that serve a marketing or lead generation purpose. These are virtual experiences that form part of strategies to promote a business’s products, network, and improve brand awareness. For example, soliciting registrations for the webinar will allow you to grow your email list. In addition, you can even pitch your products to interested audiences and do follow-ups.
This year, we tried to bring you digital marketing webinars from across the spectrum to address your needs to learn about SEO, conversion copywriting, content marketing, PPC, performance marketing, and social media marketing.
In addition to those categories, we also introduced the Event-led growth summit, which is a powerful marketing strategy to build meaningful audience engagement via connected events.
Now, it’s over to you. Tell us if we brought you the right mix of upcoming webinars and on-demand webinars to watch in 2022 to help you upskill and stay ahead of the curve in digital marketing.