ebinars are the talk of the town. From college admissions to the latest technologies, so much can be discussed over a webinar. Attending a webinar is no different from attending a real-time seminar. You can reach a wider audience with your webinar as it knocks down geographic barriers.
In the world of sales & marketing, webinars are a big boon. On the surface, it seems like a webinar is a cost-effective tool with a high reach. But professionals also say that webinars help build greater brand value and provide them with a near-perfect sales lead.
If you are an event organiser you know that there are a plethora of platforms to choose from. This blog will help you understand and make a choice between two popular digital event platforms Airmeet and ON24.
Airmeet is an online platform that can be used to host diverse events. From webinars, team meetings, conferences, to workshops, an event organiser can host any of these events using Airmeet. Airmeet one can host tens of thousands of participants, and up to 16 speakers live concurrently.
With networking and engagement features as its pillars, Airmeet brings virtual, live events as close to physical events as possible.
- No download: Airmeet is available directly from your browser and does not require any download. The platform is compatible with most browsers and can be accessed anytime and anywhere.
- Event size: On Airmeet you can host an event of any size, from small meetings to a conference or a seminar with a big audience. The Airmeet platform supports all kinds of events.
- High Security & Privacy: One of the most secure platforms it ensures safety and privacy with end-to-end encryption and GDPR compliance. So, data at all levels is secure on the Airmeet platform. There are no downloadable components that seek permission to access your data or controls. Airmeet engagement features are moderated by the host to reduce the chances of any notorious breach.
- High Quality: Airmeet offers HD-quality video and audio with no suspension or delays.
- Social Lounge: Networking is one of the prime reasons why people attend conferences or seminars. Social Lounge is the signature feature of Airmeet where attendees can interact with each other in a live session. Also, the latest feature addition by Airmeet allows attendees to exchange contact cards as well.
- Chat: Attendees can interact with each other via public or private chat.
- Scalable: Airmeet can host a huge number of attendees on the go
- Screen Sharing: Speakers can share their screen during a live event to engage better.
- Live Social Stream: Organisers can live stream an Airmeet event on platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
- Backstage: Backstage is an exclusive space for organisers and speakers, where they can interact, prep-up and make last-minute changes.
- Video Recordings: Airmeet has an in-built system which helps you record and store unlimited session videos, at no additional cost.
- Easy feedback mechanisms: With features like polls, surveys, Q&A, it is quick and efficient to gather feedback and analyse.
- Multi-speaker: For larger events, organisers can line up as many as 16 speakers.
- Pricing: Currently, organisers can use the platform free of cost.
- Evolving platform: Airmeet is evolving and integrating more features. Stay tuned with Airmeet to learn about new developments
“If you are planning to host an event beyond a webinar, Airmeet is a complete online events platform that fulfills all event hosting needs efficiently.”
Who should consider Airmeet
- Those who are looking to organise events of different types and sizes.
- If you are looking for a complete solution for publishing events, managing registrations and going live, then this is the platform for you.
- Airmeet is the ideal platform for webinars, conferences, meetings, workshops and networking events.
- If you are looking for higher returns, Airmeet with its free plan, high engagement and large attendee limit, can be your best friend.
ON24 is a webinar and a virtual event platform designed to host events for small to large audiences. It is widely used for marketing networking and includes features that provide on-demand content experiences, Simulive video options, and breakout rooms. The platform also offers features like chat, screen sharing, polls, and social sharing. ON24 has been built as an end product for marketers, partner channel enablement, brand and thought leadership communication, and training/certification virtual events and conferences.
Points to consider when evaluating ON24
- ON24 offers multiple non-webinar services such as virtual conferences, events, video resource hubs, ABM targeting and break-out, and networking functionality.
- In addition to live and on-demand, ON24 offers Simulive webinar attendance/viewing.
- ON24 has engagement features like polls, customizable surveys that can be viewed on the desktop and the mobile, and Q&A. The chat feature of ON24 is also customizable.
- A single ON24 webinar room can support only ten speakers and host events irrespective of the attendee size
- It supports multiple languages.
- Supports integrations like Zapier and Native CRM. It also supports custom branding.
Who should consider ON24
- On24 is suited for all kinds of events and virtual conferences as it has no limitations in the number of participants.
- If you are looking at marketing or launching a new product, ON24 can be considered.
Why choose Airmeet?
Make your events stand out with Airmeet. From increasing engagement by 98% to giving your event a competitive advantage, Airmeet offers much more than just a virtual event platform. Host interactive events, track leadership boards, empower your audience to create discussion tables, or spotlight your key speaker with Airmeet.
(More upcoming interesting features, or talk to our product expert)
Note: All data is updated as of Feb 2022, and the above content is based on the data collected from review sites. Further, prices, features and product specifications of the various service providers may be varied at any time without notice. Therefore, Airmeet does not guarantee that the information provided is complete and up-to-date. Further, the data shown here is for guidance only, and does not constitute any contractual representation or warranty. All copyrights and trademarks of the named service providers are duly acknowledged. Any liability for errors or omissions is expressly disclaimed.
(Read: Airmeet vs ZOOM)